How parents are important in our life?

I started my first blog with this type of title. Everyone thought that what a absurd ideas it is?But it's a true facts of everyone life. After finished my tea ,my eyes suddenly go to a sandal which on placed in dustbin by my maid .some years ago its new and glorious. I put on  it to my every special party but today it becomes  very old. So its  not continued its service .That's why its own place changed from a shoe shelf to dustbin. A sandal which is most useful things in our daily life. Its always protect our feet from any dirty things like  mud and hurting from stone ,bite of harmful insects. Its a true friend of us.
we see the same fact in our life.we do same blunder in our daily life.parent & a true friend are also the valuable part of our life.but some time we forget their loving touch & help which they gave us in a critical time. At our bad time we get support from them but when a good time close to us we forget our old good mans and avoid them.parent are sent to old age home by their children.it's a great shame of a humanity. Parent & a true friend are like the goodluck fairy of a man.we must be check ourselves. 
So, I requested to all of my readers that don't forget the valuable person of your life.They are not burden to us but the heaven worship of god.

Comments

Popular Posts