What should ask before getting marriage?

Marriage

              
Marriage,bondage between two different person forever that establishes right and obligations between these as well as two families.In some culture marriage is recommended to be compulsory before pursuing any sexual activity.When defined broadly marriage is considered a cultural universe also a marriage ceremony is known as Wedding.
       Some steps should be taken before the holy bondage so that there is no problems after marriage.If not than they are very influence by two persons and two families . That's why each other should ask some questions.


  1. What am I looking for in marriage?
  2. Does he value your perspective?
  3. In your opinion what makes a marriage successful?
  4. Does you want children?
  5. When you are upset what can I do to make you happy?
  6. Ask your partner about his/her love affair before marriage?
7. Have you any felling  about past affairs and still connect to your past?
8.Are you always with me , whatever the situation?
9.Have  a medical test of both?
10.Do you smoker and drinkers?
11. Are you know all about me and my family?
12.When  we argue who is the first to apologize?
13.Are you willing to give 💯% it?
14.What is your hobby?
15.What are the favourite things of you?

Comments

  1. Hey Meena
    I have to say I am a huge fan of your work, so much so I link out to you in my latest blog post. You can check it out in my blog link.
    Cheers,
    Surmit

    Pls, If you share it, it would make my day.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts